Introduction - 5 facts about me
Let's get to know each other better! I love to know the stories behind the brands I buy, so here are 5 'interesting' facts about me.
1. I’m an ex Geography teacher, I've currently no plans to go back, although never say never.
2. I love to travel! I have been so lucky to visit some amazing places around the world, I absolutely love meeting new people and hearing their stories and experiences. Camping in the Costa Rican rainforest, living with Nicaraguan families and travelling around the Casa Particulars of Cuba have been highlights.
3. I have a wonderfully supportive husband Michael and two children Henry, 4 and Thomas, 2 who help me with my post office runs...sort of!
4. I live in a Welsh village, just outside Cardiff on top of a hill, surrounded by fields and sheep. Every bag and purse is individually hand made by me in my 'home studio' - my dining room table!
5. I love to write lists!! And they generally have to be physically written by hand so I can enjoy the satisfaction of crossing completed tasks out. I’m so disorganised I need to be organised
Now it's your turn...tell me more about yourself and what brought you here in the comments below.
View my latest ELIZA ELIZA collections here